Proudly Featured In
Y201 Portable Methane Propane Combustible Natural Gas Leak Sniffer Detector
- Detect Various Flammable Gases: Portable Natural gas sniffer and tester is used to locate exact gas leak for various combustible gas, such as methane, natural gas, propane, LPG, sewer gas, coal gas, gasoline, other flammable gases.
- Detection Range: Approximately 50 to 10,000 ppm (Based on Methane), instant response once encounter leakage points.
- Easy-to-Use Gas Leak Detector: Powered by 3 AAA batteries (Not included), 12 inch bendable gooseneck can locate and detect the gas leaks even in hard-to-reach areas at home & VR, kitchen and fireplace etc., refer to “How To Use” video.
- Sound and Visual Gas Alarm: UL2075 Certified. Six red LED’s (visual) and 85dB audible alerts once encounter gas leakage along pipeline or around the suspected leakage points.
- Original Design and Lifetime Technical Support: Design patent and certifications are applied to make sure the product quality and uniqueness. Replacement and friendly customer service are available even it’s broken in 24 months.
Y302 Natural Gas Detector and Propane Alarm, Propane Detector, Tester and Monitor for LNG, LPG, Methane with Voice Warning and Digital Display
- Multiple Gases Detection: Gas monitor of methane, LPG (propane), natural gas, gas fuel etc.
- Precise Digital Display & Warning: The detector precisely measures and displays concentration of leakage gas by an easy-to-read percentage from 0%~20% of LEL.
- Easy to Install: Easy-to-install design. Just plug to power socket will be OK.
- Premium Quality: Eco-friendly and V0 level fire-resistant ABS+PC material that complies with UL94 material flammability rate reduce the potential gas explosion risky and keep family numbers and poverty safety.
- Original Design & Lifetime Support: We applied design patent and certifications to make sure the product quality and uniqueness. Free technical support directly helps to resolve any questions you have.
Natural Gas Leak Detector
PROTECTION YOU NEED
SNIFF GAS LEAKES
Locate exact gas leak for various combustible gas, such as methane, natural gas, propane, LPG, sewer gas, coal gas, gasoline, fuel and other flammable gases.
Find out when you need a wireless connection will help you determine when to hire electricians and other professionals. You will also not need to use extra monitoring tools, which will help you save money on equipment when working in certain locations.
Detect the presence of a combustible or toxic gas and react by displaying a reading, setting off an audible or visual alarm and/or sending an alert to your phone.
Happy CustomerWhat They Say
After researching the Protect Meter natural gas leak detector, I purchased it and started testing my natural gas connections. The Protect Meter detector found a very small gas leak in the flex line that connected my gas range. I replaced the line with a new one and now test my connections more often than before. This is a great product and well worth the investment!
This is a very effective gas detector. The probe is really useful when gas detection is need for tricky places. The LEDs helps to identify the gas concentration very easily . High sensitivity is important in gas detection . AAA batteries are convenient for this type of a gas detector.
I had a propane leak, small amount of odor and could not find it, but new it was in the tank area. RV labor is expensive, I am a retired Electrical Service Engineer and pretty handy, so I ordered this to try and help me locate the leak….hopefully. The Protect meter, once I figured out the sensitivity setting, helped me track the leak to a fitting at the main bulkhead to the coach from the main feed line.